Lindsay, over at her sewing and quilting blog Linz Sews, has given moi a blog award!! Isn't that sweet!!!! It's my first!!!!
This award is given to favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
I had a hard time picking only 5 blogs to pass on this award. I follow over 100 that I really like.
These are my fav five, in no special order:
1. Sheila at Sew Cook and Travel . I love her colorful quilts. She is such a friendly person. She sews for family and Project Linus.
2. Jennifer at Fandom in Stitches. A very helpful lady. She's where I get the Harry Potter patterns for free. There are all kinds of patterns for free. She also has a second blog called Sewhooked. She makes things for her family and Project Linus, as well.
3. Melanie at Houseelf Doings. She's from the UK, and I love her slant on things. She takes you on vacation, shows off the lovely historical buildings and has given links to learn more about them! She's a knitter, does embroidery and quilt making. Right now she's in the process of moving, but she'll be back on again soon.
4. Regina at 4 Patches 4 Hope. She doesn't blog often, but the reason I like her is she is running this charitable blog for cancer. You make 4 patches and she makes quilts to give to cancer victims in her area. She also collects for the American Cancer Society - towards a cure. (Since my daughter has cancer, I am always looking for a way to help.)
5. Debbie at Stitchin Therapy does various charity works, and does a "Get Your Mrs. Claus On". She collects doll quilt tops, makes them into dolly quilts and gives them with a (handmade) cradle to little girls who don't have much at Christmas. I gave my cardinal (which was my banner for a while) for her project. When I read about her cause the idea of a pieced cardinal popped right into my head. It must be that we are connected because her "bright spot" is a cardinal. I had no idea.
Anyway, I want to thank Linz for the honor. What a surprise!