I didn't make a spelling error in the title.. I'm getting a new frond today... Isn't that cute?
This is a piece off of my Rabbit Foots Fern that broke off the mom plant when we moved. I couldn't bear to throw it away. I stuck it in some water and waited, and waited..... From November to some time in February, I waited for a root. One day there it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was jubilant. Then when the first frond came along - Jubilant again. This time I'm overjoyed! The little thing is off and running. Now that I know this, I'll be starting more from the feet. It might become a Halloween plant - you never can tell.
So that's what's new today. I'm off to sew now. Working on a Great Granddaughter baby quilt - just in case she is a she. I'll make a blue and green one for a Great Grandson next... if needed. (Did you notice the subtle way I announced that the Grandgirl from the wedding last summer is now about 8 weeks pregnant... (Her Dad asked how that happened.... I love my SIL, he is so fun to tease.)
Sew I should get at it. Hope you are having a sew day, too.