So here's what I've been sewing - wonky stars for Alycia's QoV block along. 8 of them
some closeups... the blue one (between the red ones) is my first attempt ...I did figure it out later.
And even though it has been moved 2 times in the past year (really not even a year) it still is having flowers. My croton...
And here are some of the newest and only Halloween plants I made up for this year.
I made some sedum from a batch we bought from the local nursery. I only have about 36 plants for this year. I don't know how many trick or treaters we will have at our new house. I guess they'll be first come first served.
Happy Sewing (& reading),