So I've been sewing and sewing and what started out as one ox...
Then progressed to lots of oxen...
Is now looking like this. I'm wondering what you think. Should I make another O or X for the corners, or should I use a plain navy blue square. I'm leaning towards continuing the Os and Xs. What do you think?
Here's the disclaimer: All are still on their paper foundations, and not yet sewed together - that's why some look so far away from the next block, and some aren't straight. It's that late night pinning onto the design wall. (Center os and xes are all red - the dark ones too, just a darker red.)
(Edit: Come over and see me over on a linky party at Confessions of a Fabric Addict and A Creative Princess - you might have to page down to the party... I don't know how to get there otherwise... still new at this techno stuff.)
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Tune in next time to see the flowers blooming in my yard this week.
Hugs,
Terri
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment. I love the feedback, and getting to know you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.