The winner of the Fabulous Fourteen Fat Quarters will be named later.... this afternoon. Here it is now 10 a.m.
I just wanted to tell you about Val's latest idea. Go to her blog - you can use the Piggy Bank link that is currently at the top of my right side bar. She'll tell you all about it. I'm saving my coinage for something big... My hubby promised that when the house sells, I get a long arm quilting machine!!! (Sell, Baby, Sell!) There will be other costs having one of those. Extra thread, maintenance, etc. So I'll be joining Val in her Piggy Bank Challenge. (My rule will be "No Bills") That should take a load out of my purse.
So in anticipation of the name of the winner....
Hugs,
Terri
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment. I love the feedback, and getting to know you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.