Pages

Friends

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Dreary Day...

Rainy, 52 degrees F, and overcast right up to the Pearly Gates... I am so bummed on these days, so I thought I'd share the stuff I've been working on.  (This is my 555th post!)


I felt this urge to make RSC butterflies, so I started with this month's color. I made two because I thought I'd share one... Just leave me a message if you want one. I'll draw a name on Sunday.

I'd been working on the geese strips. Worked ahead on pink after I finished the 5 yellow. I'll show them once that color is called for the RSC.  Started on orange, too.


Another downpour.  The gutters are overflowing some more. I think the angels are trying to overflow Lake Superior!
Luckily I'm dry - even in the basement!  Hope you are in a good place.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love the feedback, and getting to know you.