Here's a photo of the addition... gotta get it up higher.
Here's a current picture of my magnolia (from seed) started last year. And below is a close up of the new leaves this year.... They are an evergreen so only drop a leaf or two once in a while. (That's the best kind of tree to offer to the Trick or Treaters or else I offer sticks... some trees drop their leaves just before Halloween, so there are only sticks to show for all my hard work.)
Isn't that a beautiful thing? Some day it may have those lovely (huge) white yummy scented flowers.
Here's the ones I planted early in winter... just after Christmas, I think. One on the right has been up for a week or so... the other two are a surprise today. Go babies! Mama wants to offer you for Halloween this year.
And this fine youngster is the last of the cork oaks that I planted just after Halloween last year. Usually I don't do so good on the percentages. Planted 11 Elm and I have one, only ONE! and I feel lucky to have that one. The cork oaks are at a whopping 100%... all the seeds I planted germinated! It's an evergreen, too. So there will be 7 of 7 to offer up this year, complete with leaves.
So no sew, but grow baby, grow!
Hugs,
Terri
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment. I love the feedback, and getting to know you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.